Q&A with Florida Real Estate University
Q&A with Florida Real Estate University Pt II.
1. Dual Agency – Can elaborate a little about what a dual agency is or isn’t?
2. Can you help me better understand Broker relationships, especially a No – Brokerage Relationship (possibly an example from your experience)? Can you tell me the main difference between a non-representation, single agent and a transaction broker?
3. Can the Transaction Broker represent both buyer/seller Sales Assoc?
4. Would like to discuss in detail about Agent Broker / Broker Assoc and Property Management relationships. I understand that there is no PM License. I am under the impression that the PM has to be a Sale Assoc or employee by the broker?
5. Sale Assoc (lic’d individual) wants to be an LLC for Tax Pass through efficiencies. How do they represent themselves in business transactions?